Shoonya Meditation is a complete path to inner wellbeing. This three-day residential program combines Shakti Chalana Kriya, powerful and purifying breathing techniques utilized to encourage the flow of vital energy into the central energy channel, or sushumna nadi; and Shoonya meditation, an effortless process of conscious non-doing. Together, these practices stimulate the release of physical, mental and emotional blocks and activate the spontaneous expression of vital energy. Participants must complete the Inner Engineering program to participate.
Inner Engineering (including Shambhavi) is a prerequisite for the Shoonya program.
Arrive by: 2:30 pm Thursday
Program ends: 9:00 pm Sunday
You must have completed a form of the Inner Engineering program that includes Shambhavi Mahamudra prior to registering for this class. NOTE: If you took the Inner Engineering course online, you must have also completed the Shambavi Mahamudra program, prior to registering for this class.
Program Cost: $410
Please complete the Pre-Registration form below.
After submission, you will be informed via email if you are approved to attend the Shoonya program (usually within 48 hours), along with a link to complete your payment. Please await this approval before booking any of your travel.
Discounts are offered to full-time students and seniors, please call the number below for details and to establish eligibility.
This is a residential program conducted by an Isha Yoga Teacher. If you have already been initiated into Shoonya before, please indicate this in the registration form below.
Program fee is inclusive of meals and stay in the lodges. The option to stay overnight in Mahima may be offered for this program, please check at the registration desk upon arrival if interested. Private studio accommodation for this program may be booked by contacting the email id below. There will be an additional cost and is subject to availability.
SHUTTLE INFORMATION & EXTENDED STAY:
Click here for SHUTTLE INFORMATION
You are welcome to extend your stay either before or after the program, please contact the office at the email id/phone number below to make your booking.
Phone: (931) 668-1900
PROGRAM CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY:
Cancellation and Transfer policy:
- 90% will be refunded if cancellation occurs 14 days or more before the program. 10% is deducted for Program Processing fee. (Or transfer to another of same program within the next 1 year for no additional fee).
- 50% will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 13 days or less of program start date. (Or transfer to another of the same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.)
- 25% will be refunded ,if on day of program or after program start time. (Or transfer to another of same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.
- For all transfers, program to be taken within next 1 year from the date of transfer.
- Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.