Isha Hatha Yoga for Children introduces yoga through simple, life enhancing asanas. These asanas can enhance concentration and memory, focus, and mind/body coordination. The practices learned are an effective preventative for obesity, asthma, sinusitis and other chronic ailments. Snacks will be provided during each session!
Isha Hatha Yoga is open to children ages 7-13.
This program will be conducted by a Hatha Yoga Teacher trained by Sadhguru.
Friday, August 17th: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, August 18th: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Sunday, August 19th: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Breaks are included.
Attendance for all sessions is required.
Program Fee: $60.00
Mahatma Gandhi Center
727 Weidman Road
Ballwin, MO 63011
Phone: (314) 722-8422
All cancellation/transfer requests need to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- 90% will be refunded if cancellation occurs 14 days or more before the program. 10% is deducted for Program Processing fee. (Or transfer to another of same program within the next 1 year for no additional fee).
- 50% will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 13 days or less of program start date. (Or transfer to another of the same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.)
- 25% will be refunded, if on day of program or after program start time. (Or transfer to another of same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.
- For all transfers, program to be taken within next 1 year from the date of transfer.
- Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.