Yogasanas (also known as Hatha Yoga), taught in a classical context, are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, or becoming in sync with the existence.
Thus the inner system naturally achieves a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
This program will be conducted by a Hatha Yoga Teacher trained by Sadhguru.
For ages 14+.
Click here for the program e-flyer.
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please email email@example.com
Saturday, November 18th:
AM Session 8:00 am - 11:30 am
PM Session 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sunday, November 19th:
AM Session: 8:00 am - 11:30 am
PM Session: 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Breaks are included.
Attendance for all 4 sessions is required
Due to the nature of the practices, please ensure you finish any heavy meal at least 4 hours before the class, snack 2.5 hours before, and beverage (except water) at least 1.5 hours before the session.
Program Fee: $225.00
Arthur Murray Dance Studio
4011 W Gandy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33611
All cancellation/transfer requests need to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 90% will be refunded if cancellation occurs 14 days or more before the program. 10% is deducted for Program Processing fee. (Or transfer to another of same program within the next 1 year for no additional fee).
- 50% will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 13 days or less of program start date. (Or transfer to another of the same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.)
- 25% will be refunded, if on day of program or after program start time. (Or transfer to another of same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.
- For all transfers, program to be taken within next 1 year from the date of transfer.
- Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
Click here to register