Yogasanas (also known as Hatha Yoga), taught in a classical context, are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, or becoming in sync with the existence.
Thus the inner system naturally achieves a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.This is a residential program conducted by an Isha Yoga Teacher.
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had major open surgery within the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had laproscopic surgery within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be on empty stomach for the session, ensure you finish any heavy meal at least 4 hours before the class, snack 2.5 hours before, and beverage (except water) at least 1.5 hours before the session.
Arrive by: Friday September 15th, 4:00 pm
Program ends: Sunday September 17th, 11:00 am
Program Fee: $330.00
Program price includes stay for September 15th and 16th nights.
Phone: (931) 668-1900
All cancellation/transfer requests need to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- 90% will be refunded if cancellation occurs 14 days or more before the program. 10% is deducted for Program Processing fee. (Or transfer to another of same program within the next 1 year for no additional fee).
- 50% will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 13 days or less of program start date. (Or transfer to another of the same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.)
- 25% will be refunded, if on day of program or after program start time. (Or transfer to another of same program with 50% credit towards that program registration fee.
- For all transfers, program to be taken within next 1 year from the date of transfer.
- Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.